Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Sunday


We spent an enjoyable Easter with Josh's parents and grandparents. The kids really enjoyed their Easter egg hunt, provided by Uncle Jordan, Uncle Jarom and Josh. I got to make Tarryn's dress this year and Joseph got new suit, because those kids won't quit growing. I guess that is a good thing, right?

4 comments:

The Janes said...

Jeni and Josh We miss you and your kids soooo much. They are growing up without us. Hopefully this summer we will be able to get together. We love you. The Janes

Athack77 said...

Nice sewing work (as usual) Your kids sure are cute and getting big!!

Mike&JenFamily said...

Hey guys! I love the picture. Jen way to go! Tarryn's dress is beautiful and the boys are lookin' sharp. You are so talanted, what a great hobby to have. We miss you and can't wait to see you in May! Love ya

Jaime said...

Jenny!!!!
Hi this is Jaime Olsen. I found your blog through Rachel! I love your pic's your kids are so big!! How do you like it over there? We need to come and visit you!
Here is our blog..TheCheeryOs.blogspot.com