Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our Recent Activities...

Tarryn had so much fun playing with Riley at the Family Reunion.


This is Joseph and his girlfriend, Celine. She is our regular babysitter and Joseph has come to LOVE Celine. I am beginning to wonder what I am in for.


On occasion you have to pass the camera to one of the kids. I think this time it was Joseph's turn. Not to bad for being four years old.


Another...What am I in for? Josh was helping Andrew (who by the way is only two) shoot a pellet gun.

Bright and early this morning the kids and I went to pick peaches while Josh and his dad went pear picking. Some people would think that I am crazy for taking the kids but they sure were great help. I forgot to get the camera out while we were picking so this is on the way to pay for the peaches. There were so many people at the orchard this morning that we waited in line to get into the orchard for a half hour and waited for another half hour just to pay for them. But all in all it only took us a half hour to pick 104 pounds of peaches. Now the work begins. It was quite a day.

2 comments:

Angela said...

I am so glad you have posted more pictures!!! You kids are so cute and growing so fast...thanks for sharing it all.

gnaspofk

Laurel and co. said...

Oh I miss you all. I miss this time of year there too... Mmmm peaches and pears. I'm a little jealous. I'm glad there isn't really anyone to have my two year old shooting pellet guns.. hee hee sorry josh. I say let them be little... or maybe that was lonestar that said that, anyway. I hope you guys are good and I wish we could come see you!!