Sunday, May 3, 2009

Proud Mom Moment

I had one of those wonderful "proud Mom moments" today at church. In singing time Andrew had the opportunity to pick his favorite primary songs. He chose...the Tenth Article of Faith. So they sang it and no one knew it. Some of the kids were actually complaining about not knowing it instead of trying to sing along. So the chorister pulled my two boys (Tarryn went to Grandma's so she wasn't at church with us today) in front of the primary and had them sing the Tenth Article of Faith by themselves. They sang loud and clear and knew every word. I was playing the piano in Primary today because the normal pianist couldn't make it and so I got to listen to them. I had a "proud Mom moment."

2 comments:

Boyters said...

that is so exciting....i had a moment like that last month when they sang the song "Put your shoulder to the wheel" in Sacrament. We have been working on that during family home evening...and james sang as loud as he could...and the a member of the stake presidency was sitting in front of us and smiled.

Angela said...

AWESOME!!!