It has been quite some time now that I have posted. Mostly because tons has happened and I didn't have access to a computer. Well...now I am back. Thought I would share a few highlights from out adventures.

Grandma Kris's stepdaughter has baby kittens at her house. Seven of them to be exact, and Joseph wanted to bring one home.

Joseph quickly made friends with Grandma's dog by sharing his treats.

This was Tarryn's favorite part of the whole trip...feeding the baby calf.

Joseph got to fully enjoy his birthday...several times. Aunt Angela and Uncle Dave made him his first birthday cake of the year. He got to help.

Playing "Pooh Sticks" in the river by Uncle Dave's.
1 comment:
So happy you are back! I love the 3 kids on the bridge! They are cute, and all so big! I guess it is time for another one...:)hehe!
Post a Comment