So much has happened since I last posted that I really need to take the time and create a slideshow. You might just get bored with all that I have to share. Thankfully the holidays are over and things are starting to slow down. I now present a summary of our recent events.
As most people know Josh's profession brings some interesting assignments. This time he was asked to build a container for the cremation of a body. Can't get much stranger than that...except maybe climbing in it. He and his friend did a great job. Maybe they should go into business.
Tarryn continues to amaze me in the kitchen. She LOVES being a part of everything that happens there and would rather do it "all by myself." So this time she made deviled eggs. I cooked the eggs but she did the rest with a little direction. She has currently found where the kids cookbooks are shelved in the library and regularly brings a new one home. The most recent...a Jewish Holiday cookbook.
Another outing with our wonderful neighbor, Phyllis.
Our outing with Phyllis included a stop at Wal-Mart. We happened to be by the electronics section where they convinently were playing "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs." The kids made themselves comfortable and enjoyed the show. Several people and I had a good laugh. And yes...don't think ill of me...I carry the camera in my purse, for exact moments at these.
The kids are taking music classes called Kindermusik. (I highly recommend them if you are interested.) They love these classes and get to learn so many different things. Tarryn got the chance to play the drum.
Our story will continue as I get some computer time...but for now I head to bed. I realized that Joseph didn't get in this post. How did that happen? I don't have a picture yet, but he is going to be participating in the school checker tournament. He is pretty excited. He got special permission from the principal to do it. Next week...we'll see how he fares.

2 comments:
glad to see you back...I can't believe how much Tarryn has grown the last year and how much she loves to be in the kitchen.
What a fun month this has been already for you guys! Glad to see Josh is developing his talents :P and Tarryn rocks. I bet you have chef in the making! I love hearing about your family, so keep it coming!
Post a Comment