Monday, November 1, 2010

Okay Mom...Sorry I'm so slow...

Hi there...I may be back from the dead. Don't hold your breath yet though. Many things have been happening in our family as of late. After returning from Salt Lake City for a funeral I set to work on preparing for Miss Tarryn's baptism. I wanted to make sure she felt like a princess. In addition to making sure that she had a princess dress to be baptized in I also made her one to wear after. She had grown out of everything else and really needed a new dress anyway. While making these dresses I finally got my house put together from moving. It has been a slow hard thing for me because we have been gone so much since we moved. Those pictures will come soon. Today...my princess gets the spotlight. I am so proud of the choices she is making and how much she is striving to choose the right.

Her and Josh before the baptism.

The hem of her dress. (Somehow the lining peeked out on this picture.)

Tarryn, Lisa and Rachel

If you look close the neckline and the sleeve also have beads. The sleeve a single line at the hem and the neck, similar to the hem. Am I crazy? Probably. One bead at a time is how it gets done and I really enjoyed it, believe it or not.

1 comment:

Boyters said...

It looks so beautiful!!