Wednesday, October 31, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged
About Me:
Jobs: I have been a cake decorator (in high school), My first job in college was at a craft store and then the Theater Costume Shop at BYU-Idaho as a seamstress. After Josh and I got married I was an office manager and currently I am a stay at home mom with sewing jobs occassionally.

Movies I can watch over and over are: the cheesey love story ones like Princess Diaries 2 and Singing in the Rain

Favorite TV show: Currently the only TV show I watch (besides Sesame Street) is House

Hobbies: I like to do crafts and learning activities with my kids. I like to scrapbook - when I have time. I love to sew, but most everyone knows that.

Places I've lived: Washington, Idaho and Oregon, if you count a couple weeks at a time California and Utah as well.

Getaways: My favorite place is the Ocean. But really anywhere without the kids.

Websites I check often: Family and friends blogs and childcareland.com

This is just a little about me that you might not know.

No comments: