Monday, November 5, 2007

Halloween





Hey look, I am finally getting to our Halloween pictures. It is about time. If you can't tell, Tarryn was Glinda the Good Queen on Wizard of Oz. Joseph was a musketeer and Andrew was a dragon. We had a really good time. The kids got really into trick or treating when we finally got going. We started in downtown Ashland where they have a huge parade and you get to trick or treat at the businesses. After almost losing Joseph a couple of times and him coming out of a crowd almost in tears, we changed our plans and found a nice quiet street to trick or treat on. We had to keep reminding Tarryn she had to wait for Andrew because she was so excited. We dressed up with the kids and many people even asked Josh and I if we wanted treats.

3 comments:

Mike&JenFamily said...

I love the costumes!! They are getting so big and I love that we can see them grow from a distance. Keep the blogs comin'. Love & miss you guys!!

Shelbi said...

it's fun that you have a blog! It's so fun to see your little mini-me's all grown up!
thanks for sharing I'll add you to my favorites and check back often!!

The Janes said...

Its Katelynn and i just love how andrew and joseph look like twins i love you all and hope to see you soon. by the way i LOVE you tarryn!!!!!!