Saturday, October 4, 2008

More Home Depot

With the project at Home Depot being a fire truck, the lady that runs the Kid's Workshop invited the local fire department and police department to come and be a part of the kids day. They let the kids check out the fire truck too. So now I am wondering if Joseph is going to be a fire man or police man. He has experience in both.


It sure is fun to be able to do things like this. A year ago I wouldn't have even thought to try. The kids were still too young. But they have grown, as all kids do and I am finding new and fun things out there that they can experience.

2 comments:

Jenkins Family said...

I love what you did to your blog! you are way more ambitious then I am. One of these days! Great work, if approve. Ha Hag

Tam said...

Hi. My name is Tammy Hildebrand-Eastlick. I just found your blog and wanted to share with you my blog. www.tammy-eastlick.blogspot.com. It was nice seeing you in March at Easter and I'm so glad I found your blog so now I keep up with your family. I'd love to get your address so I can add you to my Christmas card list.
Take Care!
Tammy