Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Favorite Fun

We had a trip to Portland planned for this last weekend, but had a freezer mishap that changed those plans. So we headed to the coast for some much needed family time before school starts in two weeks. This is a video (although not the greatest quality) of the kids favorite thing they did. They haven't said a word about the aquarium we visited and paid money for...they liked the free things. Why don't we ever think of that first? More pictures to come. I must spend some time with the wonderful hubby I have. Happy 8 year anniversary to us!

5 comments:

Angela said...

8 years! WOW congrates. What happened to your freezer? I am glad you were able to get away from some family time! How lucky to live so close to the beach!

The Hedges said...

Happy Anniversary! Missed you like crazy in Portland.

Laurel and co. said...

Thanks for the fun pics Jen, its been a while since I did the blog rounds... miss you all soooo much!

Bloom said...

you are so cute. to add a button, go into layout and "add a gadget." choose html/java script and paste in that box the html that i have under the bloom button. does that make sense?

Jaime said...

Love your pictures. WE love that aquarium! We should meet up sometime.