Friday, August 21, 2009

What would I do without the kiddos?

Summer brings lots of fresh fruit and veggies and a lot of them end up in our food storage. Yeah for food storage! Yesterday we went to a friend's house and picked blackberries. As you can see I think the kids picked more leaves than berries. But fun was had and jam is now on my shelf. I can't really complain. Green beans are probably one of my favorite things about a summer garden. They are just so yummy and now I get to have them all winter long.

What is canning without a few extra hands?

Tarryn continues to make cinnamon rolls. She keeps getting orders from ladies at Josh's work. She is getting better and better every time. I think she wants to do the local market again this coming week. We will see if that works or not.

Tarryn is really becoming a good little baker. We wish we chould share her yummy treats with everyone. And she isn't getting tired of cooking, yet. I think she really loves it. What a great girl!





No comments: