Well, here goes. We worked hard and now have a house that is comfortable, but with lots to do still. I still have lots of trim to paint and the master bathroom still needs some attention. But we have a good start.
This is taken as I am standing in the front doorway, looking to the right. As you can see...ALL the terra cotta orange is gone. I didn't love that color.
Looking straight ahead from the front door.
Ahh, my kitchen. It sounds silly because this isn't my ideal kitchen, but I love it and it is the biggest kitchen I have ever had. I just works wonderfully. Although I am still debating weather or not I like the glass top stove.
The kitchen too was the wonderful terra cotta orange. I might have liked it as an accent color but not as the main color for the entire house. And yes that is a rather large pile of CLEAN dishes.
The dining room. Just off the living room. It is a pretty large area that I am not fully sure how to use the space fully. It will come with time. And I am very excited...for Christmas I got a wonderful set of vertical blinds that now live above my sliding glass door. They are wonderful!
Well, there is a start to the after tour. It has only taken me how long to get this posted? It may have taken longer if my family had not come to visit. When Tarryn was baptized we had a few visitors. For me that meant that I had to finish the unpacking so that the clutter was no longer there. When you have 9 extras in a household, more for meals, clutter can't live in a small house. Glad you all came. Thanks for the incentive to clean my house.

4 comments:
Beautiful!
Have you used a razor blad to clean your glass top? I use that and then use the stove top clean to get it to shine.
Way to go...it all looks great!
Way to go. It looks fabulous!
Wow...it looks soo amazing...wow!!!
Way to go guy's! I really love it. We know how hard and time consuming all of the house repairs take, but it is worth it when you get the end results. Awesome. No place like home.
Post a Comment