Monday, February 28, 2011

A post...

I was reading a friends blog today and she was making a comment on how she really bugs people to start a blog and then once they do...she really bugs them to post on that blog. So she asked...have you blogged lately? Well...I haven't...so today I am...

Lots has been happening in our world right now. And I don't mean the things happening around the world. We don't have TV so I don't ever get the news...I have no idea what is happening around the world. I am stuck in my own little bubble...good? maybe not.


Just last Friday, for instance... The day started early with an award assembly at school. Joseph was awarded student of the month this month in his class. Great job, Joseph!



After the assembly his class headed out for a field trip to the local hands on science museum. He had a great time. They are studying to make their own science museum in their classroom.


While he headed on a field trip, Josh took Andrew to a friend's house while Tarryn and I headed on her field trip to the local rock museum. We had a great time! Pretty quick, but a fun time.

By the time we got home, my back had had enough and the rest of my day was pretty well shot. But we loaded up the bottles and cans to turn them in and went out for ice cream. The funny part of that...who takes their kids out for ice cream when it is snowing outside? Well, we are a little funny that way and had a great family evening. My bed and my book were calling my name by the day's end.

That was just Friday...

1 comment:

Jenkins Family said...

The only thing missing is a cute little baby Jen! lol! Scary the thought-I am sure. congrats to Joseph and way to be involved Mom and Dad! Love and miss you all.