...you probably did. I didn't. You have to be 18 or older to purchase a bottle of this...
I have been struggling with this awful cold that our family has had and ran out of this lovely stuff that calms my cough and helps me sleep. So, we made a trip to the local Wal-Mart to make a purchase (along with a new shovel that the boys are very excited about). The cashier looked at me, then the three kids in tow and proceeded to ask, as the register prompted him, "Are you 18?"
I have been struggling with this awful cold that our family has had and ran out of this lovely stuff that calms my cough and helps me sleep. So, we made a trip to the local Wal-Mart to make a purchase (along with a new shovel that the boys are very excited about). The cashier looked at me, then the three kids in tow and proceeded to ask, as the register prompted him, "Are you 18?" I laughed out loud!!!
(I was rather embarrassed by the whole thing as well.)

2 comments:
That is so great!! Lucky you...you really do look so young!
I had a cleck actually card me once. He apoligized, but said that if you look younger then 30, they have to ask...
Post a Comment