Monday, April 18, 2011

Can we go to the skate park?

An almost daily question from Andrew in our house. Rain or shine the question comes. I have been trying to get out more and walk (part of my physical therapy homework), so when he asked today and it wasn't raining, I said okay. Alice went with us. Her and I sat on the side watching Andrew do his thing. She watched him so closely and then she would start to whine, almost like she was worried about him. Can you guess why?




He really does a great job and doesn't wipe out hardly at all. On our way out today he took a spill, more like a slide, and landed on his stomach on top of the side of the scooter. He was pretty shook up and hurting. One saving grace...he wore gloves because it was cold...they now have holes, but his hands didn't get scraped up.

No comments: