We had a wonderful trip to Las Vegas and now are home and trying to get back into the swing to things. Our plane left Vegas at 6:20 this morning. Thus making it so we had to be at the airport around 4:20 am. Boy that is early. I don't think I slept more than an hour last night. 
So we came home with Andrew and laid down for a nap (around 9:30 am). Pretty sad to need a nap that early in the morning. But Andrew was happy with his movie and When I woke up around noon he was sound asleep in his bed too. I guess he was sleepy too. :)
And then we picked the kids up from school. I expected them to miss us and come running, excited to see us. Well, I guess they are too old for that or they really weren't ready for us to come home. None of that happened. They acted like we weren't supposed to be home yet. And then came the whining and throwing attitude about simple things like taking care of their dirty clothes...oh no. I am not up to that. I would almost rather have a newborn again. Which I did get to love on a sweet newborn. It was really fun.
Oh how sweet it that little hand. Just four weeks old and so precious. Thanks to Grandma and the Lake family for having my kiddos so we could go. We had a great time and I think the kids did too. Even with the confusion of getting on the bus on the wrong day and ending up somewhere they weren't supposed to be. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment