Don't you love going on a trip or a date just you and the spouse? I come home renewed and ready for the adventure again. Well, tomorrow school gets out and we are already starting on the late nights. Here it is 8:20 and bedtime is 7:30. Kids are still up and have just finished our outside fun. Thought I would share some of it.
Andrew is the crazy of the family but Joseph decided to have a go. I think he enjoyed it. Not like him at all to have the courage to do something like this.
Yesterday we got a friendly phone call from someone who had found Alice. Someone apparently left the gate open, leaving a place for Alice to run. She is not very trustworthy in that sense. She likes to run and hates being cooped up in the backyard. So she joined us out front this evening, on a leash of course.
Just a small piece of my front yard garden. It is very shady in the front so I am very pleased that this rose is blooming.
My video of Andrew will have to wait. It disappeared somewhere in cyberspace. Not sure where it went.

No comments:
Post a Comment