Just before school started we made a quick trip to the beach to be with some family for the weekend. I am sure glad we did! The kids had a great time making memories, chasing waves and just being cousins. They don't get much time to do that, since the closest cousins we live to are 5 hours away. I had been contemplating making some things for our girl cousins but hadn't gotten to it yet. Just before we left I decided it was important enough to finish up. Thus my dear Tarryn has a matching dress with cousin Sarah.
Tarryn doesn't get to match with anyone very often and she loved the idea of having a little sister to match with. Silly girl...she doesn't fully know what comes with having a little sister. I should know...I am the little sister.
This last week we celebrated Tarryn's 9th birthday. It is hard to believe my little girl is now 9. We had a great dinner at Home Town Buffet. The best part was having Phyllis come with us. She is really fun to hang out with!
Happy birthday, Tarryn!

No comments:
Post a Comment