I love the thought of having a place that I can update my family and let others watch my kids grow. I get to see them everyday and enjoy their funny quirks and sweet mannorisms. I admit I am not very good at getting the thought done. So here is a quick update. My sweet in-laws have a HUGE garden that they they so wonderfully share with us. So one weekend we went to help out and brought home two grocery bags full of green beans. Now the work begins. While I was doing this...
23 pints of green beans...
my dear sweet daughter was going this...
grating 16 cups of zucchini. She took all of my zucchini from my garden and, using the cheese grater, grated it all and put it in bags for the freezer. What a GREAT girl and a great help to have that done.
In the last few weeks that I haven't blogged Josh and I celebrated our 10th anniversary. Sometimes it feels like just yesterday that we got married and sometimes it feels like a million years ago. We really celebrated in June when we went to Las Vegas so we just went to dinner and had the evening to ourselves. It was a great evening and I have really learned a lot in the last 10 years. Wouldn't change it for anything.
Since we went on a trip we didn't do gifts this year, but I baked Josh his favorite, pumpkin pie.
And he brought home the most beautiful flowers. I have been quite taken with lillies this year. I just love how lovely they are and that is what came home for me. Thanks Josh!

No comments:
Post a Comment