And back to school we go. I realized that my blog has really been neglected! So sorry Grandma and Grandpa. Hope you forgive me. It is kind of a strange season for me. All the kids leave in the morning and come home in the afternoon. The day is all mine...all by myself. Not sure yet if that is a good thing or not. I better make it a good thing, huh? Ready or not.
Tarryn wanted to wear a new skirt the first day but of course I didn't have it quite finished so she picked this other new skirt. She is really into polka dots lately and she loves her new skirt...both of them. Gotta love my girly girl.
So far so good with school. All the kids seem happy with their teachers and Andrew can't wait to get to school in the morning. Monday is PE day. He even asked if he could go to bed early so that he wouldn't be late for school. What a funny boy. What he doesn't remember is that they go an hour later on mondays.
Other things happening...canning has started and I have been helping some of my older and wiser friends figure out facebook. Good times!

No comments:
Post a Comment