Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Tarryn's Trip...Part 2

What a different world that Souther California from our little town. It is was warm (in comparison at least), the flowers were blooming and I have never seen flowers like these. They are called Birds of Paradise.I'm sure plenty of other people already knew that. I didn't.
 
Jenny took us to San Clemente Pier and we played at the beach. It was a little decieving. Rainy and overcast at Jenny's house but beautiful and 70 degrees at the beach. The water was warm and the beach was beautiful. 
 
I had to take a picture of all the palm trees. I have never seen so many in one place.
 
While we were on the pier a crabbing boat was out gathering their goods. I had to laugh at the birds. Obviously they know the drill. They hovered very close to the boat and relocated when the boat went to the next spot.

After the pier you have to go play on the beach. We really enjoyed that! The sun was shining and I even shed my sweatshirt. And oh the water...it was wonderful. Cool, but definatly not like Oregon beaches. In case you were wondering my dear sweet girl is indeed wearing a brace on her arm. I am just greatful that it wasn't a cast. She recently went roller skating and fell just right, spraining her wrist. She is doing good now, no brace but soreness once in a while when she uses it too much.

Oh and one more thing...my girl with pin straight hair...it curls a bit in the humidity. I almost couldn't believe it.


No comments: