Now that I am better I have the privilage of babysitting our neice, Riley. It has been so fun to have her around and she fits in great with my kiddos. Today I had to get a few groceries and since I was already in Ashland for the kids music classes, all four kids and I went to the grocery store. My question is...why do people have to be so rude about the amount of kids you have? It isn't any of their business. Tarryn has been such a great help with Riley. Yesterday she was very sad so Tarryn sat and rocked in the chair with her and Riley fell asleep. Thanks Tarryn!
I guess that we have been doing quite a bit in addition to being sick. Who would have guessed? A lady I have met came to me and asked if I would create a cover for her footstool that she found at goodwill for $1. Of course I can. Here is before...
...and after. I am starting to be pretty proud of the things I have learned.

No comments:
Post a Comment