Saturday, February 21, 2009
Oh so blah...
Our family has been so sick the last week so nothing cool has happened. No pictures taken, not even much fun had. That is pretty sad, if you ask me. Somehow though I have dodged the bullet so far. Tarryn started a stomach bug this morning and started vomiting. It is so sad to see your children sick but I really had to laugh at her. She was leaning over the toliet and said, "Mom, my tummy doesn't hurt anymore." Funny how that works. We are hoping to be on the mend. We thought that a couple of days ago and it started up again. Looks like another fun week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I have been thinking for a cute name for about a week now....but I am just not that cutesy...i am sorry about the sicknes....Alex and Jack had cold for WEEKS...and finally passed it to Dave and I
Oh man, that is nooo fun! We've had a nasty stomache bug at our house too. Its gone through ALL the kids, and I too have dodged the bullet so far. It seems to not want to leave them either. The symptoms have gotten better but you can tell their stomaches are still quite upset. i'm so sorry your dealing with it too... ugh.
Post a Comment