Monday, March 7, 2011

Weekend Bowling

Every year Josh's work provides a fun filled afternoon at the bowling alley for the families of the employees. And every year we have a lot of fun. This year was no exception.The kids started out this year with the ramp. Tarryn and Joseph quickly found out that bowling without it is more fun.
Oh, the anticipation!!!
Have to get it just right.
My macho men! Gotta love them!
My picture got lost in the making. Partly because I am the camera person and partly because I gracefully bowed out of the bowling fun. I wasn't so sure that bowling with my bad back would be a good idea. Josh convinced me to give it a try. So I bowled two frames and said no more. It totally wasn't worth it. Maybe next time.

1 comment:

Jenkins Family said...

how fun that his work does this and that it is free! Yeah, good times. Jen sorry your back is still bad, that stinks. love you all.