It is beginning to look like spring in my backyard. I have about 4 trees that look just like this.
I still haven't figured out what type of tree they are yet. I have a hunch that at least one of them is a cherry tree. I think that only because of the pits that are under it from previous years. We will see in the next couple of months.
Something fun that happened today...I was standing at the sink doing the dishes. The music was blaring and the kids were supposed to be helping with the dishes...supposed to was the key. I turned around to this sight.
Andrew and Tarryn had decided to have a dance party. To accomplish this they promptly moved the chairs and bench away from the table, shoved the table as far to the wall as they could and started to sweep. I guess you can't have a dance party without sweeping the floor first (I was okay with that part). So moral of the story...don't get mad...have a dance party instead. It was pretty fun. Too bad Joseph and Daddy were gone.

1 comment:
Cherry trees have horizontal (side-to-side) lines all up and down their trunks and branches.
Post a Comment