Friday, July 15, 2011

One little, two little indians...

Last week my kiddos has the chance to stay at Grandma and Grandpa's house, all by themselves. This creates the opportunity for tons of pool and sun time. These sweet little kids came home looking like little indians.

I had to laugh on Sunday in primary. Our pianist was out of town so I was filling in playing for her. Not a big deal. While other things were happening, I looked over the kids to see who was there, who wasn't, who was visiting, etc. I looked over at Joseph's teacher and there was a little boy sitting by her that I didn't recognize. I couldn't figure out who this little boy was. Keep in mind that it is summer and we have had a lot of visitors and about 3 families with primary kids move into the ward. We can't keep track of who is new and who is visiting. So after a closer look I realized that Joseph was the little boy who I didn't recognize sitting next to his teacher. I felt pretty dumb that I didn't realize it was my own child there.

No comments: