I was hoping to do this post earlier...as in on the Fourth...but I then remembered that where we were staying has no internet. That means no blogging as well. Sorry about that. I guess there are worst things. Our fun started with an Etna Ward Reunion. It was a great time and I should have taken a picture of all the food. I was amazed. The women of the ward really did a great job and there was more than plenty for the 350 people that attended. We probably could have fed them all a second time. The Etna Ward has a real talent that I haven't found in any other wards that we have been a part of. That is...They really know how to put on a potluck. There is always plenty of food and most of it is always made from scratch. There is no deli potato salad or bakery cakes and cookies. Great people and great times.

After the reunion, of course there was swimming in Grandma's pool. Always a treat. Especially this time for me. It was warm water and very enjoyable. Most of the time it is a bit chilly for me. But you won't find a picture of me in the pool. I am the camera person of the family. Besides, Josh was the motor boat. He couldn't take pictures.

While Josh was busy being the motor boat with our kids and some of the cousins, Mr. P was sitting on the deck with me...being sad. He happened to be super tired at the time (you know how that goes with a three year old).

As I mentioned in a previous post, we went to Etna Creek on monday. After Etna Creek we stopped somewhere down the mountain to shoot guns. This is the first time I have ever seen Josh interested in doing something like this. Funny, that is what his mom said too. I am glad that he had a good time.

Andrew also had a great time. This is just up his alley. Although he couldn't figure out the concept of aiming and pulling the trigger at the same time. That was hard for him. So Uncle Jarom helped him out. With Jarom's help Andrew hit one of the targets. Thanks Uncle Jarom!

And the Fourth of July isn't much without some Red, White and Blue. I made cupcakes as part of my contribution for the Etna Ward potluck.
No comments:
Post a Comment