Saturday, July 17, 2010

I might have returned to Earth...

Boy, I sure do feel as though I have fallen off the planet. I am in my own little world and have missed lots of significant things around me. But the long wait is finally over and I am here to share pictures of my new house!!! I can't believe we did it. Most of the hard work is done, although it is not over yet.

The House

(the chair didn't fit and we haven't made it to Goodwill yet)The Deck

The yard on the back side of the house
Blogger is being really weird right now and I can't seem to get my other yard picture in here. We are very excited about our new house. It definately has a lot of work to do. My yard is very large and very overgrown. But what a great opportunity to make it mine! I have loved every minute of it. Even though it has been hard.

No comments: