Saturday, July 17, 2010

The Inside...

Now let me take you on a "before" tour. Now that I look at the pictures after all the hard work, maybe the orange wasn't so bad after all. Now...I am not the best photographer and colors don't show as good in a picture. So let the tour begin.The living room. I am standing in the front doorway. Notice the corner of the fireplace on the right.

The fireplace.

Next we go to the dining room. I forgot to take pictures of the kitchen. Why, you ask? I really don't know. My brain has been elsewhere lately.


Down the hall. On the right you can see three doors. The first is a bedroom, aka...Tarryn's room. The second is the linen closet, and the third is...drumroll please...my sewing room.

I am so excited!!!

On the left there is two doors, the first is a bathroom and the second is the master bedroom. At the very end of the hall is the boy's room.

Tarryn's room started out blue.

1 comment:

Boyters said...

oh my gosh!!! that is sooooo exciting. and your OWN sewing room!!!!
Congrats