The tour continues with the hall bathroom. It started out this green color. I wasn't loving it.
The tub/shower was beyond gross.
This is the sewing room. Check out the lovely floor. It is painted linoleum. Last night while I was scrubbing it, I came across several stickers that the people had painted over. I peeled them off...maybe not the best choice. Now the floor is spotted.
The color in here isn't too bad. It is a shade or two darker than the color we wanted. It got painted so it matched the rest of the house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I can't wait for the after pictures.
Hey jen, we are in etna visiting for a few weeks and wanted to come up one day to spend with you and play with your kiddos. My phone number is 501 628 8155 so give me a call and we can work something out!
Jen, this is a beautiful home! Congrats. I am sooooo jealous of your sewing room.
How exciting! I'm so Happy for you guys! can't wait to see the end pics!
Post a Comment