Well, I currently don't have any pictures to post but though that I would share a few tidbits of my life the last couple of days. Friday we packed up and headed to Etna for the night. Joseph and I were at Grandma T's visiting and she was teaching him a few Dutch words. Being from Holland, she knows a few. He did a great job but his little brain thinks of several things at the same time. She was teaching him the word for father. It sounds similiar, fader. Well, he heard fatter. He looked at Grandma and said, "Grandma, that isn't a very good word." We laughed and laughed.
The other thing we laughed very hard at was the word for Great Grandpa (I think that is what is was anyway). Grandma pointed to Grandpa and said, "Opee." He looked at her and said, "Eeww." So we won't be calling Grandpa, Opee.

1 comment:
This is so funny! It sounds like he's been learning very good manners. I can't wait till Caleb talks.
Post a Comment