So in Primary last year and this year the leaders have challenged the kids to learn the Articles of Faith. I decided to help the kids meet this challenge and so I started helping Tarryn (a CTR 6) and Joseph (a sunbeam) learn the songs to the Articles of Faith. Both of them did really well. Joseph has learned 12 of them and has only about 1/4 of the 13th to go. He has really picked up on it and found something he is really good at. Tarryn passed off up to number 10 and decided it wasn't her thing. So she knows 11, 12 and most of 13, but has chosen not to pass them off. Andrew, a brand new sunbeam has started to pick up on them now. Joseph took him aside one day and said, "Let me teach you the 10th article of faith." So he did. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is so awesome! What a great mom you are. You inspire me!
How GREAT! I can't wait for Jared to get older and your kids can influence him for the better...give your kids a high five from us!
Post a Comment