Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Fun in the Kitchen

On monday night Tarryn was in charge of the treat for family home evening. So while I was making dinner she made the treat, all by herself (with a little reading help). She chose to make a candied Chex mix, her favorite. I really think it is only her favorite because she can to it herself. What do I know though, I am only the Mom.

Today we made Valentine cookies, just for fun. I know it is a little early but we could, so we did. The kids very much enjoyed it. Of course, we had quite the mess when we were done but memories were made and that is the important thing. And yes, Tarryn is wearing her halloween costume. Why you ask? Again, because she can.

1 comment:

Angela said...

Makes me want to make cookies too. Your kids are so lucky to have such an awesome mom.