
When we were kids our Grandma would make these yummy rolls that we called "Grandma Rolls." Well, I had a craving for one of those yummy rolls so I tried it out. Surprisingly enough, they turned out really good.

So good that the kids had to have them while they were watching TV. They know they aren't allowed to eat in the living room so here they are on the dividing line of the living room and the dining room, enjoying their rolls.

I spend an evening at the cannery and brought home the bags that the wheat comes in. I gave them to the kids and had sack races through the house. They thought it was great fun.


Tarryn lost that other front tooth and now looks pretty silly when she smiles.
1 comment:
Jen,
Thanks for your comment on my MADE blog. And those rolls...! My mom and Grandma make the same ones! YUMMMM.
As for my little labels you asked about...they were made through a company called:
clothinglabels4u.com
They were very easy to work with and the labels turned out just as I had hoped. The smallest quantity you can order is 250 but if you are a crafter, you'd be surprised how many of these you will end up using!
My sister created the label and logo in an Adobe program. We then emailed it to the label making company with the particular Pantone color codes (you can look those up online).
And they shipped the labels to me the next week! I love having labels to sew into stuff. Definitely gives it more personal flair.
Post a Comment