So here is the deal...
I am considering ordering labels to put in my clothes that I make and need a name. I am looking for some ideas and need some help. This would also include creating another blog to show my creations. I need a cool, catchy name.
Please help and send me your ideas.

7 comments:
I think that is a great idea. Just off the top of my head what about doing something with your last name....like hitt 5 (since there are 5 of you.)Or scrambling the letter in amm of your names...JJTAJ...Jhat. I am not so good at this. I will let you know if there is any sheer genuis bolts of lighting!
I know that it's your maiden name, so this might now count, but you've heard of being Stark Naked, right? How about STARK clothed? I'm imagining a tag with the 'Stark' really bold in blocky caps and and then 'clothed' in sort of an elegant cursive either over the top or right underneath.
How about: "I have the coolest brother in all the world!"
I think it's catchy anyways.
"Just Enchanted Needles" It's J.E.N. (you).. or it could be "Jenny's Enchanted Needles" I'm seeing the J.E.N. overtop in bold letters and what it stands for underneath in cursive or a fun font. ??? just an Idea. I think its great that you label your stuff, you're a sewing Genius!
I wish I could be that creative...i love both the ideas
If you want to use the Stark Name, consider a star with a K beside it. It is the old family brand from the ranching days.
Dad
I have no ideas for you but think it is a fun smart idea an think you will be amazing, you go girl! You are awesome and so talented way to go with all you have learned and do! We love you and can't wait to see. Tell Tarryn that Maddy loves her poncho/jacket you made. love you!
Post a Comment